The Munster Cricket Executive is commencing the process of putting a new Strategic Plan in place to chart the development of cricket in Munster for the period 2017 to 2020. The plan will address the key areas impacting on cricket in Munster including :
- The development of sustainable clubs
- Upgrading club facilities
- Adult competitive structures
- Expanding youth cricket in schools and clubs
- Growing Munster’s participation in Youth representative cricket
- Munster’s involvement in Senior Representative cricket
- Coaching Development
- Governance structures in the Union and our relationship with Cricket Ireland
- Growing our profile through media sources
- Finance and Sponsorship.
The Executive is keen to obtain as wide a range of views as possible from those active in cricket in Munster as to how best to drive forward the development of the game so that the Strategic Plan reflects the views and needs of the Munster clubs and their members.
If you wish to contribute to the process of putting this plan together, please send on your thoughts to the Munster Cricket Chairperson, David Griffin, to be received by 16 January.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal: 6 Willow Court, Cross Douglas Road, Cork