The Munster Cricket Union Clubs Information and Awards Night will be held online via Google Hangouts on Thursday, 17th December, between 7 and 9 p.m.
The timetable for the night will be the following:
- 7:00 - Welcome and Introduction - Joe Moynihan / David Griffin
- 7:05 - Review of Season and Discussion/Plans for 2021 - Joseph O'Mahony - Chair Operations Committee
- 7:25 - Q & A
- 7:30 - Strategic feedback review and next steps - Christine Moloney – MCU Independent Director
- 7:50 - Q & A
- 7:55 - Plans for 2021 (Staff , Development, Ground Maintenance, Umpires (MH), Coaching etc ) and the MCU Clubs Committee - General Manager
- 8:15 - Q & A
- 8.20 - General Q & A (questions to be submitted on chats)
- 5 min break
- 8:30 - Awards - Presentation by Michael Hickey - Secretary
As with all such virtual meetings, registration is necessary in advance for all who wish to join the event. To register click here.
Registration shall be open until 5:30 pm on Thursday 17th.
Shortly thereafter, a link to log in to the event will be sent out at about 6:00 pm (1 hour before the meeting) to all registered participants.
Please pass on registration details to all your club members – all are welcome to join. We only have a limited number of contact details for clubs and members at this time.