The Annual General Meeting of the Munster Cricket Union will take place on Sunday, 3rd December 2017, at the River Lee Hotel, Western Road, Cork commencing at 2.00 p.m. sharp.
The agenda for the meeting will comprise the following:
- Minutes of the AGM held on Saturday December 3rd 2016.
- Matters arising from the minutes.
- Review of the annual report of the union for 2017 incorporating Chairpersons report, Cricket Committee report, review of representative cricket, youth and schools report and RDO report.
- Treasurers Financial report and adoption thereof.
- Election of Officers and Executive Board members:
- Four ordinary members of the Executive Board.
- Two independent members of the Executive Board.
- Presidents address.
- Consideration of motions notice of which were duly received in writing by e-mail or post by the Honorary Secretary of the Union not later than 7 days before the meeting.
- Presentation of the Munster Cricket Union Strategic Plan which was launched in August 2017.
- Any other business
- The incoming President Jack Russell was elected for a two year term in December 2016 and takes up office for 2018 and 2019 with effect from this meeting.
- The Chairperson, David Griffin, was elected for a three year term in January 2016 and remains in office for 2018.
- Independent members shall not be nominees of any club but are selected for their particular skills in areas such as legal expertise, financial management, marketing, coaching, etc.
- Nominations for election to officer and board positions should be received by the Honorary Secretary of the Union not later than 7 days before the meeting.
Nominations for elections as set out at point 5 above and notices of motion as set out at 7 above should be e-mailed to the Honorary Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post to:
The Bothy, 9 Rockcliffe Terrace, Blackrock Road, Cork.