The Annual General Meeting of Munster Cricket will take place on Saturday, 3rd December 2016, at The River Lee Hotel commencing at 2pm sharp. The agenda for the meeting will comprise the following:
- Minutes of the AGM held on 17 January 2016.
- Any matters arising from these minutes.
- Report by the Chairperson of the Executive Board.
- Secretary’s report.
- Treasurer’s financial report and adoption thereof.
- Regional Development Officer’s report.
- Election of Officers and Executive Board members.
- President’s address
- Consideration of motions notice of which were duly received in writing by email or post to the Secretary of the Union not later than 7 days before the meeting.
- Presentation on the status of the Munster Cricket Union strategic plan.
- Any other business.
Election of Officers and Executive Board members:
- 7.1 President Elect to hold office as President in 2018/2019.
- 7.2 Secretary
- 7.3 Treasurer
- 7.4 4 ordinary members of the Executive Board
- 7.5 2 independent members of the Board.
The President, Michael Hickey, was elected for a two year term in January 2016 and remains in office for 2017.
The Chairperson, David Griffin, was elected for a three year term in January 2016 and remains in office for 2017.
Independent members shall not be nominees of any club but are selected for their particular skills in areas such as legal expertise, financial management, marketing, coaching, etc.
Nominations for election to officer and board positions should be received by the Hon Secretary of the Union not later than 7 days before the meeting.
Nominations for elections as set out at 7. above and notices of motion as set out at 9. above should be emailed to the Hon Secretary at Ketch@Ketch.ie or sent by post to The Bothy, 9 Rockcliffe Terrace, Blackrock Road, Cork.