The Annual General Meeting of the Munster Cricket Union will take place on Sunday, 2nd December 2018, at Cork County Cricket Club commencing at 2 p.m. sharp. All affiliated Munster Cricket Clubs and their members are invited to attend.
The agenda for the meeting will comprise the following:
1. Minutes of the AGM held on Sunday 3 rd December 2017.
2. Matters arising from the minutes.
3. Review of the Annual Report of the Union for 2018
- Incorporating Chairpersons Report:
- Cricket Committee report;
- Review of representative cricket;
- Youth and Schools report; and
- RDO report.
4. Treasurers Financial Report and adoption thereof.
5. Election of Officers and Executive Board members.
- Hon. Secretary.
- Four ordinary members of the Executive Board.
- Two independent members of the Executive Board.
- Note 1: The incoming President Jack Russell was elected for a two year term in December 2017.
- Note 2: Nominations for the position of President-Elect/Vice-President for a one year term, with the right to succeed the current President, when his term of office ends at the MCU AGM 2019.
- Note 3: The two Independent members shall not be nominees of any club but are selected for their particular skills in areas such as legal expertise, financial management, marketing, coaching, etc.
- Note 4: Nominations for election to officer and board positions should be received by the Honorary Secretary of the Union not later than 7 days before the meeting.
6. President’s address.
7. Consideration of motions notice of which were duly received in writing by e-mail or post by the Honorary Secretary of the Union not later than 7 days before the meeting.
8. Update Presentation of the Munster Cricket Union Strategic Plan.
9. Any other business
Nominations for elections as set out at 5 above and Notices of Motion, as set out at 7 above, should be completed on the attached Nomination Forms (using a separate form for each nomination) and emailed to Micheal Hickey, as the Honorary Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post to me at Derryreigh, Creggane, Charleville, Co. Cork P56 DH64.